Clear Creek ISD is pleased to provide FREE access to the ReadyRosie early learning tools for all parents of 0-5 year olds who live within the District’s boundaries.
The intended purpose of this page is to allow for easy onboarding of new community partners to the Clear Creek ISD ReadyRosie initiative. This page includes all the resources needed to promote and register your families with ReadyRosie.
Thank you for joining ReadyRosie’s and Clear Creek ISD’s efforts to provide children a jump start to learning!
Step 1: To get started with ReadyRosie, watch this intro video:
Step 2: Choose which way you want to use ReadyRosie
Option 1 - Self-registration
- Parents register themselves at readyrosie.com/register
- Requires little commitment on your part besides a willingness to promote and share the resource with your families
- Gives you no access to data or customization features
Option 2 - ReadyRosie Share Platform
- You invite and manage groups of families through an online platform
- You can track data of parent’s registering and using
- You can customize content parents see in order to align with your initiatives
Step 3: Explore the relevant resources available to you to get the word out and get started
Option 1 - Self-registration Resources
- Customized Parent Flyer: English and Spanish
- Customized 11x17 Poster: English and Spanish
- Additional Self-registration Resources
Option 2 - ReadyRosie Share Platform Resources
- We need to get the relevant people set up with access to the ReadyRosie Share platform. Use this spreadsheet to provide that information and email it to email@example.com
- Customized Parent Letter: English and Spanish
- Customized Parent Letter with form to collect parent contact information: English and Spanish
- Additional Share Platform Resources
Step 4: Training for you and your team
This training is especially helpful for those who are going the ReadyRosie Share Platform route. It shows what ReadyRosie is, how it works, and how to use the platform.
If you have any questions along the way, contact firstname.lastname@example.org