Getting Your Families Connected to ReadyRosie Is Easy!
Those with “Teacher” access create classrooms and invite families to join by text or email
We also have a Bulk Rostering Option that takes student and caregiver data from your student information system. Ready more about bulk uploads here.
Getting access for your team — three types of educator access
- Creates classes and invites families
- Can create custom playlists for families
- Has access to data of families connected to them
Access to data for all teachers and caregivers at a particular school
Access to data for all schools using ReadyRosie in your program
For more information the different levels of access and how to fill out the spreadsheet go here.
Training for your team
- Live Webinar - join one of our trainers by webinar - no cost - 60 minutes
- Live Training and Professional Development - we can send one of our expert trainers to you. See options:
- Full-day - Training and two PD options - appx 6 hours
- Online Recorded Webinars
- Sign up for a training webinar
Overview of admin dashboard
You will have access to a dashboard that will help you track your implementation and progress toward your goals.
Overview of Key Data Points
View data by school, teachers, classrooms, and families
See how your family engagement connects back to learning
Overview of resources
You and your team have access to an extensive set of resources where you can find all the tools you need to get started, implement ReadyRosie with fidelity, and integrate ReadyRosie into your family engagement strategy, including:
- Resources to introduce ReadyRosie to your families
- Alignments and Curriculum Maps
- Family Workshops and Give me Tens
- Parent-Teacher Conference Toolkit
- And so much more…