RESOURCES TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT READYROSIE
- Awareness Materials (Flyers, Letters, Stickers, etc.)
- Parent Overview Videos in English and Spanish
- ReadyRosie Intro PowerPoint Presentations – great for presentations to parents, teachers, and community stakeholders (includes embedded sample videos) – download and feel free to change for your purposes:
- ReadyRosie logos for use on your own marketing materials, websites, etc. – ReadyRosie logo, ReadyRosie (head only), ReadyRosie banner image
- ReadyRosie, ReadyBaby, and Expert demo videos that can be shared via social media, embedded on your website, and used for other marketing purposes.
- Flyers to put up in laundry mats, grocery stores, and restaurants that prompt parents to use texting to receive a video of an activity they can do in that location. It then sends them a text directing them to the registration page.
RESOURCES TO GET FAMILIES REGISTERED FOR READYROSIE
There are two ways to get families signed up to access ReadyRosie:
- Have families sign up themselves online with this registration page.
- Upload bulk contact info (emails and/or cell phone numbers). Use this Bulk Upload Spreadsheet Template for entering data and this Sample Email to send to parents before uploading data
ReadyRosie can be delivered to registered users via email, text message, or our mobile app.
- Info about Texting and Mobile App
- ReadyRosie mobile app on Google Play (Androids) or App Store (iPhones)
READYROSIE VIDEO SEQUENCE AND ALIGNMENT OF VIDEOS TO STANDARDS
- Common Core: ReadyRosie
- Texas: ReadyRosie and ReadyBaby – also see alignment by Pre-K Guidelines
- Florida: ReadyRosie and ReadyBaby
- Pennsylvania: ReadyRosie and ReadyBaby
- Maryland: ReadyRosie
- Tips on integrating ReadyRosie with your curriculum
READYROSIE IMPLEMENTATION RESOURCES
- Integrating ReadyRosie with your Curriculum
- 4 Ways to Celebrate ReadyRosie Use Among your Families
- Rethinking Homework with ReadyRosie
- Using ReadyRosie at Parent Teacher Conferences
- Does Your School’s Speech Pathologist Know About ReadyRosie?
- Use ReadyRosie for your Family Literacy Night
- Helping Families Access ReadyRosie if they Lack Internet Access
READYROSIE RESOURCES FOR TEACHERS
- Intro to ReadyRosie for Teachers
- Family Literacy Night Planning Document
- Suggested ReadyRosie Alignment for Parent Math or Literacy Nights
- Spring Break Worksheet for Parents – English and Spanish
- Winter Break Worksheet for Parents – English and Spanish
- 5 Ways to Deepen the Impact of ReadyRosie in the Classroom
- Parent and Family Engagement Articles we love:
READYROSIE SHARE RESOURCES
If you are using ReadyRosie Share, go here for more information, training materials, FAQs, and additional resources.
READYROSIE USER AND USAGE DATA
- ReadyRosie provides 24/7 access to data through an district administrator portal on our website. District administrators receive login information about contracting with ReadyRosie. Contact the main ReadyRosie contact in your community for more info on access to user and usage data.
- How our data rating system works
ONGOING TRAINING AND PEER NETWORK
Most of the ideas we have about how to make ReadyRosie successful has come from our community partners. We have an ongoing network of these partners designed to help share great ideas and best practices. Here’s a link to our Peer Network page where you can find some recent webinars.